Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday

Yes, my titles have become singularly uninventive. What's your point? :)

I can only write for a minute, because I need to get something ready for today. Yesterday was good. I found out some good news, bt I won't put it up here. It's just about my work being liked by certain faculty, but I don't want to broadcast it since you never know who might be reading.

My piece is going to be workshopped on Saurday or Sunday.

I had lunch with Pete. It was great. We talked about writing. What a concept. We also exchanged stories: I tol him that my mom was a fan of his. We had a whole conversation about it. I think I am going to buy his new book for my mom when it comes out. He told me it may be a while.

Everything is kind of a blur. I had better get going. I'll try to write more tomorrow. It's harder to have anecdotes here because the hallways are so much like the great white north that no one ventures out to meet up there. But I have seen Abby and Debi and Linda everyda and hung out.

No comments: