Friday, August 17, 2007

Second packet in

I sent my second packet to P.F. on Tuesday. I almost used regular priority mail but at the last minute, I chickened out and paid for three day FedEx. I don't know what to say about it except that I'm afraid to say anything after last time. We'll see what he says.

I do find it frustrating that all the feedback comes at once and I can't get more immediate feedback. I like to ask a lot of questions when I write. I plague Marc with questions about my work. Can you just read this part? What do you think of this? Is tetrahedron the word that I want? Why can't I use limned like that? What do you mean by that remark?

Obviously, I would never expect to ask all those questions of my advisor, but I would like to talk about bigger ideas before doing the actual writing.

I just checked fedex.com to see if the package had been delivered yet and it isn't even on the truck. It's been sitting at the storage facility in Great Falls since Wednesday night. This does not make me happy. I guess I'll look at it when I get home and if it's not arrived yet or isn't out for delivery, I'll email everything to him. If FedEx lets me down on this, I'm going to stop using them. But, I think it's guaranteed to get there by 7 pm which is 9 pm here. So I should try not to panic too soon.

No comments: