Friday, August 10, 2007

Ready! Set! Stay awake for four days...

My next packet has to be in by August 17th. That's a week from today. However, it has to arrive there on the 17th (or earlier) by mail, so take away at least one of those days, preferably two or three. I'm staying home today and maybe Monday if I don't finish everything this weekend. Even though I have been working consistently on everything and have gotten a lot done, it still seems like it comes down to cramming at the end.

I have only written half of a commentary or notes for one anyway. I've finished two and a half books. The third book is taking forever to read for some reason. I think the type in it is smaller than in previous ones so there's actually more to read.

I finished my revisions yesterday on the chapter I sent Pete last time. I had worked on them before and set them aside, so in a few minutes yesterday I gave them a final going over. There still might be one or two slightly rough spots, but I don't think it's terrible. It certainly is better than last time. I am halfway or maybe a little more through with next chapter.

Ideally, I would mail the packet on Tuesday at the latest. So can I get it done without staying awake for four days? How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a toosie pop? One-two-three. Crunch. Three. :)

No comments: