Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last Packet

I just sent my last packet out to my advisor. The semester has been rewarding and challenging. It could have been harder. I discovered that I could do enough reading if I pushed myself. But I hoe that during the break I can get ahead on some of the writing, because I think next semester may possibly kill me if I have a less understanding advisor.

I think I will get my feedback early because I sent things in by email, so I won't have to wait for the slowness of snail mail to get stuff back.

I'm going to try my hand at a couple of short stories over the semester break, see if I can send some stuff out. That's the problem with writing a novel: there's nothing to send out for a really long time.

OK, I just realized that in my haste to get my work done, I've barely eaten today. I'm started to feel faint. Better make myself some dinner. And then I can read anything I want!!! Yay!

No comments: